Salesforce’s biggest event of the year is just around the corner!
Dreamforce brings together the trailblazing community both in-person and virtually for a conference like no-other. From moving stories, to sessions focused on the future of tech, Dreamforce others Salesforce professionals the opportunity to network, make connections, and learn more about the ever-evolving platform. With sessions led by and including inspiring speakers; Earvin Johnson, Jane Goodall DBE, Anjali Sud and Al Gore!
With 3 days of jam-packed sessions to choose from, planning your agenda can seem daunting. To help you make the most of your time, we’ve highlighted our top sessions below that you should not miss!
Tuesday 20th September
Can NFTs Be Trusted and Sustainable?
9:15 AM – 9:35 AM PDT (5:15 PM – 5:35 PM BST) | Commerce Theatre
Web3 may be the next frontier, but new tech can also uncover new risks and challenges, from scams to sustainability. Join us to explore guidance for entering Web3 while leading with core values.
- Yoav Schlesinger, Architect, Ethical AI Practice, Salesforce
- Ellie Metheny, Product Marketing Manager, Salesforce.
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM PDT (6:00 PM – 8:00 PM BST) | Keynote room
Join Co-CEOs Marc Benioff and Bret Taylor along with special guests for this year’s keynote speech! Guaranteed to highlight the direction of Salesforce.
- Marc Benioff, Chair and CEO, Salesforce
- Bret Taylor, Co-CEO, Salesforce
- Suzy Deering, Global CMO, Ford Motor Company
- Tamar Yehoshua, Chief Product Officer, Slack, Salesforce
- Sima Samara, Salesforce Developer, Capgemini
- Nicolas Hieronimus, CEO of L’Oreal.
The Life of a Salesforce Designer
12:30 PM – 12:50 PM PDT (8:30 PM – 8:50 PM BST) | Redwood Theatre
A Salesforce designer builds with the human element at heart, reduces clicks, streamlines processes, considers accessibility, and so much more. Learn about what it takes to be a Salesforce designer.
Speakers: Tom Bassett, Solution Architect, Trigg Digital
Wednesday 21st September
CDP for Admins, Developers, and Architects
9:30 AM – 9:45 AM PDT (5:30 PM – 5:45 PM BST) | Customer 360 Theatre
In this fast-paced session, learn what CDP is, how it works, and why it’s important as the single source of truth for your data across Customer 360 and beyond.
Dive Deeper into the Salesforce for Slack Integrations
11:00 AM – 11:20 AM PDT (7:00 PM – 7:20 PM BST) | Slack Theatre
Learn about the innovative work Slack and Salesforce are doing to deliver integrations between the two platforms, and hear about the integrations we’re creating for Salesforce Clouds and Industries.
- Kamilla Khaydarov, Director, Product Marketing/Cloud Integrations, Salesforce
- Robina Xavier, Deputy Vice Chancellor & VP (Academic), Queensland University of Technology
- Lauren Antone, Product Marketing Manager, Salesforce
Build the Future with Salesforce Well-Architected
2:00 PM – 2:40 PM PDT (10:00 PM – 10:40 PM BST) | Keynote Room
Join Parker Harris and special guests to see how architects build trusted, easy, and adaptable solutions on Salesforce Customer 360 with Salesforce Well-Architected.
- Zayne Turner, Senior Director, Architect Relations, Salesforce
- Susannah Plaisted, Lead Evangelist, Architect Relations, Salesforce
- Marc Braga, Senior Director, Architect Relations, Salesforce
- Parker Harris, Co-Founder & CTO, Salesforce
- Carl Brundage, Principal Architect, Odaseva
- Emely Patra, Head of EMEA, Customer Success Strategy & Architecture, Salesforce
- Blanca Leon-Carter, DevOps Architect, Slalom
- Yajaira Rivera-Fernandez, Global Salesforce Principal, Financial Services, Slalom
- Stephen Spencer, Co-Founder, Tech Forward Solutions.
Thursday 22nd September
IT Talks: Building More Apps and Automations, with Less
11:00 AM – 11:40 AM PDT (7:00 PM – 7:40 PM BST) | IT Talks
Join your peers for an interactive discussion on the top app and automation-building challenges and opportunities facing today’s IT leaders.
Salesforce Easy: How to Unlock More Value with Your Account
12:00 PM – 12:20 PM PDT (8:00 PM – 8:20 PM BST) | Marketing Theatre
It’s easier to self-serve and manage your Salesforce account, but how does that help your business? Learn how Your Account empowers you to understand your contract and browse, buy, and renew products.
- Ashley Sisti, Senior Manager, Product Management, Salesforce
- Brett Grossfeld, Product Marketing Manager, Salesforce.
Developing Data Skills for Today and Tomorrow
3:00 PM – 3:20 PM PDT (11:00 PM – 11:20 PM BST) | Magic Falls Theatre East
Skill-building programs are a cornerstone of successful data cultures. Learn how to improve data literacy at your organization and empower people to make data-driven decisions.
- Sue Kraemer, Senior Data Skills Curriculum Strategy Manager, Salesforce
- Sam Priddy, Sr. Data Skills Program Manager, Salesforce
Get In Where You Fit In: Find Your Niche
Wednesday 21st | 9:00 AM – 9:20 AM PDT (5:00 PM – 5:20 PM BST) | Astro Community Campfire
Find your voice in the Salesforce ecosystem, regardless of how you look, identify, or think. Learn to find your fit, share your experience, and create an inclusive and diverse community.
- Tracy Greene, Principal Architect | Consultant , GreenePowered LLC
- Stacey Whitaker, Delivery Manager, Innovate!
You can find the full list of Dreamforce sessions here.
We can’t wait to see you at Dreamforce 2022!!