Salesforce Senior Associate
Who is Hiring
We are working with a world-renowned company who are looking to expand their team of problem-solving Salesforce experts and hire a Salesforce Senior Associate.
In your role you will be responsible for utilizing tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry and sector trends.
As a Salesforce Senior Associate working as part of this established company, you will also be given the chance to embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments, and perspectives.
What You’ll be Doing
• Leverage feedback to create personal strengths, self-awareness and address different development areas
• Assign tasks to other team members and coach them so they can deliver expected results
• Use different tools as per the situation and also explain why you chose a particular tool
• Review work for relevance, accuracy and quality
• Look for opportunities that reveal different situations, perspectives and environments
• Use communication in an organized way to influence and connect with others
• Read situations, alter behavior and build good relationships
• Ensure that firm’s code of ethics and business conduct is always upheld
• Contributing to a positive working environment
What You’ll Bring in This Role
• At the least, you should have a Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree will be preferred
• Minimum of 4 years of experience
• Field of Study: Computer and Information Science, Management Information Systems
• Certification in any one of the following: Salesforce.com Certified Administrator, and/or Salesforce.com Certified Developer, Salesforce.com Certified Sales/Service Consultant
• Capable of understanding challenging business problems and finding solutions accordingly
• Proficient in software configurations and system application implementations
• Competency in third-party integrations and gauging the impact of those integrations
• Experience of using PC applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project