Third Republic is presently associated with a dynamic technology company which is developing next generation cloud technology. My client’s company has a mission to deliver unmatched cloud service experience to customers and no wonder they have some of the best global brands such as Coca Cola and Facebook working as a partner.
Buoyant by double digit growth, they are looking to hire a Salesforce Business Analyst for their team. This is a 100% remote position.
• Supporting business development by cultivating relationships with clients
• Preparing scope of work (SOW) documents
• Providing best-practice Quote-to-Cash guidance on processes
• Educating customers on Salesforce Quote-to-Cash setup
• Completing configuration documents in collaboration with customers
• Gathering customers’ specific business process requirements
• Using Salesforce CPQ managed package
• Documenting and tracking customer product enhancement requests
• Supporting migration with Salesforce CPQ
• More than 3 years of experience in designing, configuring and testing SaaS solutions geared toward CPQ
• Prior implementing experience with CPQ products such as Big Machines,
• Must have functional and technical experience with
• Must have requirements gathering abilities
• Must have a team player attitude
• Previous consulting experience with a consulting/software company would be beneficial
• Ability to work from home
• Ready to travel upto 50%
• Not eligible for Visa Sponsorship
• Attractive remuneration upto $110k - $130k p.a.
• Other benefits and perks
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 646 979 0247 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.