Who is Hiring?
Third Republic is delighted to announce its association with one of the most rapidly growing Salesforce consulting companies for Small/Medium businesses in the United Kingdom. Their team comprises experts from their respective industries who continually work towards exceeding their customer expectations.
My client’s company has been expanding its workforce to meet the rising demands and so want to hire a Salesforce Technical Lead who can face upcoming challenges head-on. If you are proficient on Salesforce platform and can work developed advanced customisations, this is the job for you.
• Collaborating with the clients to understand their requirements
• Building technical solutions for complex projects
• Carrying out end-to-end technical Salesforce implementations-from the gathering of the requirements gathering to development and delivery
• Developing Apex and VisualForce code as per the standards of the organisation
• Hands-on experience with the Salesforce platform
• Experience with the following:
- Advanced platform
• Excellent communication skills
• Demonstrable track record of delivering Salesforce projects as a technical lead
A bonus to have:
• Platform Developer II certification
• Integration Architecture Designer certification
• Hands-on experience with ETL tools such as Jitterbit, Informatica Cloud, Dell
• Experience in Lightning or Heroku development
Why You Shouldn’t Miss this Opportunity
• A handsome salary of up to £ 80,000 to 90,000 per annum
• Progression targets on employment commencement with financial incentives attached
• Training, mentoring, and Salesforce certification
• 25 days of holiday per year, excluding bank holidays
• Private health care
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.