Third Republic is currently working with a next gen cloud company to deliver unmatched experience to their clients. My client has some of the best global brands such as Coca Cola and Facebook to name a few, as its customers.
Buoyant by double digit growth YoY, they are looking to hire a Salesforce Technical Lead for their team. If you have required skills and experience needed for this job, send in your resume to us today.
• Designing and development of custom solutions that includes
declarative customization, Apex, Visualforce,
• Taking care in Lightning Components, data modeling, integration, and data migration
• Evaluating the feasibility and tradeoff of different technologies and selecting the suitable one
• Developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design
• Taking care of application configuration, test processes and release management
• Accurately estimating the time required
• Developing and delivering key components of technology solution
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Over 4 years of experience in a hands-on technical leadership position
• More than 3 years of software development, Salesforce development experience preferred
• Knowledge in databases, SQL, ETL tools, etc.
• Able to work in the US from a home office and able to travel to clients when needed
• One or more current Salesforce certifications (Platform Developer 1 or 2, App Builder, Administrator/Advanced Administrator, Sales/Service Cloud) preferred
• Solid development experience with Lightning Platform (Aura /LWC framework)
• Ready to travel as per requirement up to 40-60%
• Ready to relocate
• Not eligible for Visa sponsorship
• Attractive salary up to $140,000 - $180,000 p.a.
• Excellent work-life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.