I am working with a leading professional IT consultancies company that works with large enterprises to leverage the power of digitalization in order to help grow their business and improve their operational efficiency. Headquartered in the US, they have many clients from the list of Fortune 500 companies in the world.
My client is also looking to offer a rewarding career for its new employees. They have an exciting position for a Salesforce Solutions Architect to join their engineering team.
• Understanding client concepts and requirements
• Providing sales support for acquiring new customers
• Leading, mentoring and teaching consultants best practices for
• Presenting additional opportunities to leverage Salesforce
• Building business requirements documentation with process flow diagrams
• Executing solution design activities such as object modeling and data modeling
• Implementing page layout design and rule logic definitions
• Managing Salesforce testing and validation efforts to ensure
configuration and development meets business requirements
• Minimum 15 years of experience in IT
• Over 8 years of professional services or technical consulting experience
• More than 7 years of Salesforce configuration and consulting experience
• Prior experience in client facing and project management experience
• Very good writing, presentation and organization skills.
• Deep understanding of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce
• Familiar with Marketing AppExchange Knowledge and deep knowledge in multiple AppExchange packages
• Exposure to functional testing development
• One of the following Salesforce certifications would be helpful: Salesforce Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant
• Good salary and other benefits
• Good work-life balance
• Great work culture
• Opportunity for steady professional growth
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 646 979 0247 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.