I am working with a highly innovative and fast growing managed healthcare company whose goal is to offer quality and affordable healthcare in the best possible way. My client’s company promotes community based healthcare plan based on their customers’ social needs that results in better health outcome.
Their wide network with existing primary healthcare providers, dentists, eyecare gives them a competitive edge. No wonder they have a healthy and robust growth of customers. At present, they seek to hire a Salesforce Developer to join their engineering team.
• Responsible for offering suitable technical solutions, Proof-of-Concepts (POC), prototyping and documentation
• Writing optimum code to meet design specifications using Apex, VisualForce, lightning components
• Performing design and code reviews by contributing to overall code quality
• Performing extended unit tests for releases
• Perform data migration tasks/data load and environment
• Provide level 3 production support
• Taking care of Salesforce administration
• Taking care of Continuous improvement of development processes, Continuous Integration
• Mentoring staff in software development techniques
• More than 2-3 years of hands-on administrative and development experience in Apex Classes, lightning components, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce
• Over 2-3 years of hands-on Object-Oriented programming experience using Java, C# or similar languages
• Proficiency with version control system like Git, SVN or similar
• Experience integrating Salesforce with third party system using web services
• Some familiarity with data modeling and relational databases
• Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• SFDC Developer Certification
• SFDC Administrator certification would be beneficial
• Java or .Net programming certifications
• Experience with Agile development processes
• Strong analytical skills
• Team player and self-starter
• Salary up to $150 k
• Excellent work-life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 646 979 0247 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.