I have recently partnered with an IT technology consultancy services provider that helps large enterprises transform their businesses by strengthening their digital presence. They enable businesses to leverage power of digitalization to increase their business growth. They are looking for an enthusiastic Salesforce Developer to join their engineering team.
• Delivering Salesforce solutions on Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities
• Acting as a technical SME on projects to design Salesforce Solution design
• Offering technical expertise to Salesforce developers and client
• Providing technical leadership on projects by guiding junior team members
• Accountable to Salesforce technical delivery
• Ability to analyze/identify gaps in functional/business requirements
• Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and customization using APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components
• Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On
• Define code review methodology and perform
• Communicating effectively with internal teams
• Debugging and fixing technical issues and/or defects
• Assist in writing technical and design documentation as and when required
• More than 3 – 5 years of total IT experience with at least 2 years of Salesforce project development experience
• Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience
• Expertise in minimum one or more of the following five Salesforce modules that includes Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities and knowledge
• Experience using Salesforce configuration and customizations using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes etc.
• Development experience in UI technologies like Bootstrap, Lightning Design System (LDS)
• Proven integration experience using integration techniques such as REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On
• Ability to migrate Salesforce classic features for Lightning experience that includes converting Visualforce pages to lightning components
• Having certification in Certified Platform Developer I, Certified Platform Developer II
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering
• Salary up to $150,000-$170,000 p.a
• Excellent work-life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 646 979 0247 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.