Third Republic has partnered with a healthcare company having many world-class innovations and patents to its credit. They are a reputed name in clinical care and research in the US. Having more than 200 branches, they have trained thousands of physicians and scientists who have changed the face of medicine and healthcare treatment in the course of time.
My client is now aggressively focusing on expanding their footprints, so they seek to hire a Salesforce Developer to join their team.
• Acting as subject matter expert for solution architecture
• Providing expert guidance in configuration, development, integration and customization of complex environment
• Using Salesforce Declarative Programming and Administration, developing code and custom objects
• Using Visual Force pages, Apex, Lightning Components, reports, workflows and assignment rules
• Designing and developing solutions with the help of Apex programming language and Visual Force
• Building high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code
• Developing Salesforce APEX Code, Visualforce pages, lightning components
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams on technical design and requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information systems, or in a similar area
• SFDC Certifications Platform App Builder, Platform DEV 1,
• Certified Admin and Service Cloud Consultant
• Over 7 years of programming experience
• More than 5 years of experience working as Salesforce Developer
• Familiarity with implementing multiple Salesforce projects
• Hands-on, in-depth experience with Salesforce configuration, application design skills
• Knowledge in Apex, Visual Force, SOQL/SOSL, workflow automation tools such as Process Builder, Flows
• Experience with Case Management, Knowledge Management, Lightning experience
• Adept in Security & Permissions, Reports and Dashboards
• Experience with integrating data between Salesforce and external sources with SOAP/REST APIs
• Professional experience in integrations using MuleSoft ESB platform
• Experience developing/maintaining managed packages, data migration, SSO configurations, software design patterns
• Experience with Salesforce chatter and communities, Heroku
• Prior working experience with Agile development methodology/Scrum
• Experience with JIRA, Bitbucket, Jenkins
• Salary up to $160 k p.a.
• Excellent work life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 646 979 0247 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.