Third Republic has partnered with fast growing adtech startup that offers marketing analytics for media platforms. Their only goal is to provide maximize impression quality. In the last couple of years they have helped many global Fortune 500 companies to optimize their digital media spend by stopping online ad fraud, preventing inappropriate content and pinpointing bot views.
My client has entered in a different phase of growth altogether. Now they are looking to hire a passionate Salesforce Developer who can help them grow their client base.
• Salesforce server-side code development in Apex
• Integrate various operational systems
• Design, develop and document APIs stakeholders and other development teams
• Collaborate and participate in project meetings
• Manage internal salesforce instance and metadata
• Handling SObjects, Permissions, Page Layouts
• At least 2 years of experience of Salesforce Object design, SOQL, and SOSL
• At least 1 year of hands-on development experience in Java, .Net and/or Python
• Ability to use out-of-the-box Salesforce functionality as well as building a custom solution on top of the framework’s building blocks.
• Experience with Salesforce Deployment tools (such as ant)
• Experienced working with SQL
• Familiarity with REST APIs
• Excellent communication skills and a team player.
• Experience authoring and designing a web-based API is a plus.
• Angular and TypeScript knowledge is a plus
• Familiarity with Application hosting such as Docker is a plus
• Salary in the range of $130k - $160k p.a.
• Great work-life balance
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 646 979 0247 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.