Who is Hiring?
I am currently working with a fast-growing Salesforce consultancy in the UK. They are a leading Salesforce solutions provider for non-profit organisations. My client takes pride in the fact that they receive new projects only via referrals. This is a great testimony of their quality and service.
They have a brilliant team of certified Salesforce consultants whose only mission is to offer cost-effective and high-quality Salesforce solutions for their clients. No wonder they have registered quite impressive sales growth in the last couple of years and the momentum is still continued quarter after quarter. They seek to hire an experienced and dynamic Salesforce Consultant for joining a team on a remote basis.
The candidate will also have some knowledge and experience in implementing Salesforce Community Portals and building complex workflow solutions using Salesforce's Process Builder.
The candidate will ideally have experience working in a consulting firm. He/she must demonstrate strong and effective communications skills, time management and organisation skills, and is able to work with minimal supervision. Any experience working with clients in the Not for Profit sector would be highly desirable.
• Work on client projects to deliver CRM applications on Salesforce platform
• Conduct discovery and design workshops with clients
• Draft requirements and design specifications
• Configure Salesforce applications, including Community Portals
• Migrate data into Salesforce from other client and external systems
• Train client end-users and internal technical support functions
• Strong ability to configure and customise utilising Lightning components
• Knowledge and experience in implementing Salesforce Community Portals and building complex workflow solutions using Salesforce's Process Builder
• Experience working in a consulting firm.
• Strong and effective communications skills, time management and organisation skills, and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Any experience working with clients in the Not for Profit sector would be highly desirable
Why You Shouldn’t Miss this Opportunity
• Attractive remuneration
• Excellent work-life balance
• Friendly working atmosphere
• Flexible working hours
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.