I am working for an organisation that employs some of the best minds in the industry who work tirelessly to deliver excellent CRM solutions to all its customers. Their marketing professionals adapt their work approach as per the flexible needs and work towards empowering customers using advanced marketing automation tools and salesforce ecosystem.
Right now, they are hiring for a Salesforce Consultant who is a self-starter and is proficient working on the Salesforce platform as part of a team.
• Elicit business requirements by liaising with various business units and professionals
• Translate requirements into suitable solutions following best practises
• Gather, develop and analyse business requirement
• Oversee the project build, communicate with the in-house technical team and junior consultants
• Hands-on Salesforce experience – either in a consultancy/ISV or end user environment
• Strong configuration skills, confident utilising and implementing best
• Ideally hold at least one Salesforce Certification
• Any exposure or understanding of Pardot or Marketing Cloud is highly
attractive but not essential
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This Opportunity
• Recognise the focus on work life balance and have adopted a mature, forward thinking culture.
• Flexibility to work from home but also have access to their great office in
• Competitive salary up to £60,000
• Private Vitality Health Care
• 25 holidays + bank holidays
• Personal Development Plan
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.