Who is Hiring?
Third Republic has partnered with a dynamic and rapidly expanding international Salesforce consultancy company based in the UK. My client has helped hundreds of brands leverage the power of the Salesforce ecosystem. They have already acquired a list of impressive clients that includes many top brands in the UK and beyond. Some of the most impressive clients includes Vodafone and Pfizer. They already surpassed sales revenue target of £15 million last year only.
The soul mission of my client is to simplify and improve their business processes effectively. Nowadays they are focusing aggressively on business growth and improving their services, so they seek to hire a Salesforce Consultant who has excellent organisational skills and negotiation skills. If you breathe technological and digital innovation and are up for exciting challenges, this is just the job for you.
• Collaborating with multiple stakeholders from C-level members
• Proposing solutions, bringing customer requirements
• Participating in the full lifecycle of projects from end to end
• Reviewing tasks and giving feedback to colleagues
• Collaborating with the technical and functional leads consultants, and
development team members
• Translating customer requirements into future-proof implementation
• Identifying project issues/risks and presenting suitable alternatives
• Experience with Salesforce configuration
• Prior experience with documenting Client requirements
• Experience with enterprise integration tools, and extract, transformation
and load (ETL) tools
• Growth mindset
• More than 1+ Salesforce certifications
• Minimum 1 year experience with Salesforce implementations
Why You Should Not Miss This Opportunity
• Attractive remuneration up to £50,000 - £60,000 p.a
• Other benefits and perks
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.