Third Republic has partnered with a fast growing retail and focused company that created a buzz within a couple of years of launch. In a short span they have acquired some of the largest retail clients in the world. My client’s company offers insights to businesses on how to position business toward customers and delivering growth quarter after quarter by analysing consumer behavior.
Their unique perspective is based on becoming more consumer-oriented and not on fear-fuelled strategies. It's only because of their out-of-the-box thinking that they have become a name to reckon with so fast. They have an exciting position for an experienced Salesforce Administrator who can become an integral part of their fast growing Salesforce team.
• Offering technical support during testing and implementation phases
• Assisting with the data migration process including data cleansing.
• Taking care of continuous development of the Salesforce CRM
• Helping with system auditing
• Identifying and meeting ongoing training needs
• Investigating, formulating and implementing administrative reporting
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field
• Minimum 3 years’ Salesforce Adminstration experience in a similar role
• Experience in mid to large scale ecommerce system implementation projects
• Familiarity with agile development, testing and continuous integration
• Salesforce Advanced Administration certification
• Having an experience in retail sector would be an added advantage
• Prior experience in Salesforce Service Cloud and Hybris Commerce Cloud
• Attractive remuneration of about £40,000 to £55,000 p.a.
• Other benefits and perks
Third Republic is a new breed of agency helping people skilled in advanced technologies to further their careers. We have a plethora of unique job opportunities for people skilled in Salesforce, Workday, MuleSoft, DevOps, AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Architecture and Software Sales.
Please contact us on 0203 762 2667 if you would like to find out more about current market trends and other services, we offer such as CloudCareers, our talent management service helping people access the hidden job market.