Who is Hiring
Do you want to work for an eCommerce giant and help to shape the future of the technology space? Use your passion and skillset to influence the lives of the millions of users of this platform and enhance your trailblazer career.
As a Salesforce Engineer, you will join a dynamic development team that supports a wide range of partner systems.
As part of your role, you will create and iterate the product and perform technical maintenance at every step. You will also perform timely enhancements of the current features of the product and play a lead role in performing code reviews.
What You’ll be Doing
• Implement new functionalities and enhance the existing functionalities
• Build and execute test scripts: both manual and automated
• Run deployments and also document them in a safe way
• Enhance team deployment processes
• Take part in technical design discussions and influence smart decisions such as whether to use coding and when to use configurations
• Take part in the discussions related to technical design
• Mentor and lead iterative feedback sessions to enable the business and offer vital input on the ongoing work
• Adapt and learn internal builder tools as well as native technology
• Perform code reviews and mentor your colleagues
What You’ll Bring in This Role
• Over 5 years of hands-on engineering and post-internship experience on the Force.com platform
• More than 5 years of experience working with SOQL/SOSL, Apex and Visualforce
• Computer science (4-year degree)
• If you have long-term experience, then that might be considered instead of the 4-year degree
• Know-how of professional software engineering and best practices in SDLC consisting of code, coding standards, build processes, etc.
• Top-notch communication skills and the ability to work with technical teams and users
• Proven expertise in Salesforce
• Expertise in web technologies such as HTTP, HTML, JSON, and CSS along with web frameworks on the server or browser (developed in any language)
• Expertise in building intricate software systems
• Know-how of mentoring juniors with an intention of enhancing their skills