Salesforce Field Service Developer (Northeast)
Who is Hiring?
This multinational professional services firm specializing in IT services and consulting has a fantastic opportunity for a Salesforce Developer to join the largest team of Salesforce certified professionals in the industry.
As a Salesforce Developer, your focus will be on implementing Salesforce-based Field Service products with enterprise customers. With the utilization of the best Salesforce practices, you will deliver effective solutions.
What You’ll Be Doing?
• Meeting with clients and senior analysts to gather business requirements
• Designing, building, and configuring applications to meet business processes and application requirements
• Develop out-of-the-box (OOTB) and custom solutions using Salesforce and Field Service functionality (APEX, SOQL, Lightning Component, Lightning Web Components, Visualforce in addition to declarative tools such as Field Service mobile flow)
• Participate in software development life cycle (SDLC) from requirement gathering to deployment
• Provide reference and maintenance documentation
• Implement solutions utilizing best practices
• Participate in peer code review and unit testing
• Post-deployment support and hosting (including knowledge transfer, process documentation, and applications of bug fixes)
What You’ll Bring in This Role?
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years work experience). For non-degree holders, minimum of 6 years of work experience is required
• Minimum 1 year of Salesforce development experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience in field service software or business practices
• Experience in cloud-based Field Service solutions (highly preferred)
• Experience in Salesforce.com implementation
• Experience in a consulting organization.
• Prior experience as a team member of successful software project implementation related to Service Cloud, Service Power, or Service Max.
• Effective communication (verbal & written) & presentation skills